Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vintage Kitchen Table in Playscale

What comes around goes around.  What was cool and trendy in the '20 to '60s has become cool and trendy again.  Can't say I am loving all that has come back (skinny jeans for instance), but the ceramic top tables with the bright colors and chrome finishes I am loving.




Here is my 1:6 scale take on the retro kitchen table and chairs







Table and chairs are made of wood and metal.  I must give credit where credit is due, there is a very talented 1:12 scale builder that gave me inspiration to make these items. She can be found at http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.com.  She made a similar table and chairs from paper and metal tubing.

If you would like to purchase this set or would like a version of it built in different colors or more chairs please contact me or visit me at my Etsy shop.

 Cheers!
 (¯`v´¯)
 `*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

No comments:

Post a Comment