Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Shops in 1:6 Scale

Some of the most amazing 1:6 scale artists make dioramas of shops.  These are some realistic photos from Flicker that might inspire you.



One of my customers has shared the fabric store she made with a few of my display cases.  I am in aw of her work.  Every one of her photos are bright and cheerful and perfectly proportioned.  She uses mostly inexpensive props but puts them together beautifully.







If you are interested in shelving, or any other custom work, for a diorama contact me at MiniPlacesStudio .  I would love to make your 1:6 scale dream a reality.  If you have photos of work you have done in 1:6 scale that you can share with me I would love to see it.  If the photos are used in on this blog you may receive free mini furniture. 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment